Mobile Suit Gundam - RX 78 2

Saturday, July 30, 2011

SD CHAR'S COUNTERATTACK KIT PART 1

hello there Gundam fans! I am going to show you some updated pics of my SD Char's counterattack kit!
I already colored them with my Gundam Markers.
I built each kit 10 minutes each and color them for an hour.
Each Kit has its own plastic bag so you don't have to find it when you are trying to get them out of the box.

SD RX-93 Nu Gundam






SD MSN-04 Sazabi

This kit was only red ugly plastic. But with the
magic of my 2 Gundam Markers, I made it like titanium!
By mixing red and gold.


SD AMS - 03 Jagd Doga Gyunei Guss 
I colored the head with blue and sparkling green
and obviously gold for the fin and face
because the kit provided a plain color yellow head piece.
Gold parts are originally yellow when you get it from the
kit. you need to paint it


SD AMS - 03 Jagd Doga Quess Paraya (Red)
I did the same thing here except I colored it red and
silver for the face part and shoulder pads.
Gold for the rocket attachments
i colored the chest piece silver and the 2 shoulder pads








put it in

Plastic Bullet can be used to make a cute toy pellet gun
operated by spring inside the bazooka.
also available in some SD kits.
click it

that was too far >.<
size comparison to 1/144 kit


This is a really fun kit for beginners.

Thanks for viewing! see you in PART 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons