Mobile Suit Gundam - RX 78 2

Monday, July 25, 2011

HobbyWave Review

First of all I want to thank HobbyWave for their awesome service, and for helping me build my collection.
It's almost a year since I have been a loyal costumer of them because of their flat rates shipping of $20 for Canada and $12 for US with no number limitations, excellent quality products,very fast shipping in Canada and US.

I strongly recommend this site for you guys to buy your Gundam Model Kits and other Japanese toy merchandise especially when you are going to buy many models at the same time.

Here are some pictures of the kits that came from HobbyWave.
There pictures were taken from my Hobby Room













Prices of the products are 10-30% cheaper than the retail store.
Points system allows you to redeem points to get additional savings to your order.

More power to HobbyWave

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons