Mobile Suit Gundam - RX 78 2

Sunday, January 29, 2012

HGUC 1/144 Gundam Unicorn 2 "Banshee" [Destroy Mode] Review


NOW AVAILABLE @ GGINFINITE

I used Gundam Marker to touch up the kit a little bit, I have changed the v-fin's color into gold.
panel lined the psycho-frame with brown gundam marker liner. to add some details to it.
I really enjoyed building this kit, it took me about 2 hours to straight build the kit and another hour to remove the nubs ( I didn't really succeed on removing the nubs yet) I still need to work on it a little bit more.

I am planing to get another one of this to make the 1/144 version of -Final battle- :)

I really hate dark plastic molds because it leaves white marking and that really annoys me every time I try to remove them!

when I have time, I will paint this kit to make it even better!









Pros:
  • A very detailed High grade kit
  • very solid build
  • no problems when building the whole kit, everything are in good quality
  • Color separation of the model kit is really good
  • comes with the Unicorn Gundam parts [so you can convert it back to the novel version]
  • articulation is good!
Cons:
  • some weight issues are present when in standing position
  • back skirts falls off easily
  • v fin is loose (you might want to super glue it so it won't come off)
  • it didn't come with beam swords though it came with 4 handles!
I strongly recommend this Gunpla for you guys!


you can use this part to convert the OVA version Banshee into the Novel version :D




























Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons