Mobile Suit Gundam - RX 78 2

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Banpresto Gundam Head Fan Review

hi there Gundam FANS!!! I just recieved my gundam head deskfan from ebay. And as usual, I am going to review it :)


  • it has articulation. the head can move 45 degrees up.
  • requires 2 AAA Batteries.
  • material quality is very good
  • fully painted
  • it has two versions which are CLEAR/transparent and the original anime colored one.
  • the price is about 15 dollars from ebay
  • the only complain that I have is that the fan is making really loud noise when turned on :( which is kinda took away all the good things about it! well but anyway, I am satisfied on buying this fan :) even if I don't use it as a fan, I can always put it on my desk and do a little modification on it.





















Thanks for viewing!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER COOOOL! LITERALLY AND FIGURATIVELY COOOOL! \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) very cool, it brings coolness in every aspect

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons