Mobile Suit Gundam - RX 78 2

Sunday, October 23, 2011

HG 1/144 GNT-0000 Qan[T] Qanta Review

After lots of hours of sleep, finally, I got my hands on the HG 1/144 GNT-0000 Qan[T] Qanta from 00 Movie (A wakening of the Trailblazer)
well I am really impressed with this kit. I also added the 1/144 00Q GN Sword IV full Saber from 00V series (00 Gundam side story)

if you want to see more of the Full Saber click here


  • high detailed parts
  • high quality materials
  • accurate and easy to snap parts!
  • colour scheme is good
  • articulation is really good!
  • no weight issues
  • stickers are not really impressive because it didn't give any details, I had to print my customized sticker set to make it more appealing.




































Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons