Mobile Suit Gundam - RX 78 2

Monday, September 26, 2011

clean and green project by gundamkitscollection.com

hello! being weird of me. I have made this cute trash can. BUT WAIT! this is no ordinary trash can people
it's THE trash can. I call it HARO trash can, plain and simple yes? well, I just found this can a while ago, and decided to put some exciting features to it. xD well I hope you'll like it! start recycling things and decorate them as your favourite gundam character.

I still need to work on the eye, because its kinda not even.






yup and thats pretty much all of it :)
Thanks for viewing!
start recycling!
this is made by GundamKitsCollection CLEAN AND GREEN PROJECT.

6 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons