Mobile Suit Gundam - RX 78 2

Monday, August 1, 2011

SD CHAR'S COUNTERATTACK KIT PART 2

Hello there Gundam Fans! this is the final review for the Char's counter attack SD Kit.
Here are the final 4 kits that came from CCA SD kit.


SD AMS - 119 Geara Doga Layla Lagiorr

The cute part of this kit is the rocket launcher shield
that works really good. It shoots up to 5 meters



Geara Doga Rezin Schneider

This is not blue in person. It is dark purple. I don't know
why did my camera changed it into blue.




SD RGZ-91 Re-GZ





SD RGM-89 Jegan


This one is a pain in my butt, only because i don't have
the right light green paint. and I have to mix all my
green paint and some yellow. But I think it turned out
really good



Thanks for viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons