Mobile Suit Gundam - RX 78 2

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gundamkitscollection official Magazine

just trying to be pro on this one, I have been doing a magazine layout...well I guess it's working very well!
I am not gonna publish this at the moment because i don't have much time.

This images are for my Digital Media project.

yes you got that right, it's my final school project! I am really happy about this because I am free to choose to make a magazine and other advertising stuffs like flyer and cover arts of DVD/CD etc. etc...

I chose to make a Magazine cover with 2 page spread ^^ well check them out and what do you think of it?

special thanks to my girlfriend for helping me on this project :)





Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Laundry Detergent Coupons